CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Remember that dinner

That I wrote about on Monday that they for sure weren't going to eat? Well 3/4 ate it. I was floored. I mean-it was black beans, mock meat, tomatoes, corn, cheese, and a bunch of spices all mixed up in the crock pot with a cornbread topping. Risky. Very risky. Only Elisha ate Golden Grahams.

This however is another day's dinner-the very next day to be exact. It's Shana's FAVORITE chicken in the entire world. Truthfully it's the only chicken she eats. Don't ask. She's weird. but it was so colorful and healthy that I had to take a picture of it. Tasty, huh?




Happy kids happily eating a healthy dinner. Shocking, I know. Notice Shana triumphantly taking a bite of chicken. Why won't she eat any other kind? She's a goof.

1 comment:

Shosh said...

does the chicken have mandarin oranges in it? whatever it is, it looks really good. now im hungry