CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm doing a happy dance at my desk.....


Remember those AMAZING pictures my friend Amy took of my family in August? Well the pictures are coming today!!!!

Here's a linky-loo to her website: 3 Peas If you, or anyone you know, lives in the Minneapolis area, she rocks.

This is the wall arrangement that is going above my fireplace. They are mounted on a wood product with a black beveled edge-so no frames needed. I'm heading to Home Depot now to buy the correct mounting stuff.

I'm SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!

Seriously I needed a pick me up this week.

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Do you have a link to all the photos? I saw the one of the kids together, but I want to see the family ones up close!
~g

Savta/Imma said...

I just went to the 3 Peas web site and when you enter, there's Shana!!! The photos are superb. Can't wait to see them on the wall at Succos time. I'm really glad you got this pick-me-up!!!

Mommy

Shosh said...

it looks gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! And p.s. I like your new template!