CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I am Thankful For....

1) The crazy blogs that I read that have taught me the amazingness of exploiting the CVS Extra Care Card. See all that stuff? I paid out of pocket $5 for all that-and printed on that register tape is $12 in Extra Care Bucks. Yes. I profited $7 and look at everything I got!

2) Shosh for telling me that the Museum of Science and Industry was free today. Me and about 4 million of my closest friends and family decided to take advantage of that. A teeny bit crowded. But they love it.







Dovi loves the trains.




Jacob's "don't take a picture of me mommy" face

Elisha love love loves the baby chicks-then again he loves anything soft and cuddly.


I refused to wait in line 45 minutes so they could sit on a tractor. Or milk a plastic cow. So they had to entertain themselves by climbing on the fiberglass cow.
3) My lovely family Thanksgiving. Despite the fact that only 2/4 kids ate turkey, 2/4 ate the amazing parsnip pear bisque, and 1/4 ate stuffing, a lovely time was had by all. Don't worry, 4/4 enjoyed the Dunkin Hines Brownies. Thanks.
4) My amazing, wonderful, helpful hubby. And he's pretty cute too. Get over that cold soon, honey! Can't. deal. with. it. much. longer. Kids will kill me if you are unavailable.
5) My four amazing, adorable, opinionated, passionate, creative kids. They might drive me bonkers but I wouldn't trade them for anything.

That's all for now. Over and out.

4 comments:

Shosh said...

OMG. I LOVE CVS. I have 25 bottles of shampoo in my basement that not only did I get for free, I MADE A DOLLAR ON EACH ONE. Also bandaids, tampons, and lots of other goodies that were totally free. It's slightly time consuming to keep on top of the offers, but if you have the time, you can clean out that place!!!! we should exchange tips.....

DESJ and Company said...

Shosh-
Do you use those blogs to tell you what to buy/what coupons to pair up or do you do it on your own?
I use www.bargainbriana.com
very helpful. As in spells it out 100% for me.

Orah said...

The kids are cute, but what is really cute - how you stood all your CVS buys on the wood floor so organized, for the shot.

heidi @ ggip said...

I am thankful for CVS too. :)