CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm excited!

I get to be a guest contributor to my cousin Aimee's website! About a year ago, she and a friend started Ecoscene, a company with the following mission:

To review and provide information about eco-friendly products and services through our website and weekly e-magazine. We encourage our readers to "go greener" by providing an authentic perspective on sustainable alternatives.

Well, on another blog I read I saw a mention of some reusable cloths that are supposed to be seven times as absorbent as paper towels, washable, reusable, etc etc etc. Well with my crazy house, we go through about a roll of paper towels every two days or so, so these really intrigued me.

I'm not sure how the review process works, or when I will write the review. But I'm pretty excited!

Now if they'd only come up with a eco-friendly replacement for tinfoil...

No comments: