CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sara P: Coolest Aunt, Most Hated Sister In Law

Today is my beautiful niece Miri's birthday. She's 8! It's also my lovely bil and sil David and Rochie's 12th anniversary. Yes, their daughter was born on their anniversary.

The topic that I have been nagging Benjie for the past day and a half: what to get Miri for her birthday. Thankfully, Miri lacks for nothing.

I was going to get her a Wii game, but frankly, that was one pathetic gift.

As I was driving to Marshalls for an "I'm bored and it's lunch" outing..it came to me:

SWEET AND SASSY!!!

For those of you soooooo uncool people, click the hyperlink and be afraid. Be very afraid.

This high class establishment is located conveniently off the Kennedy at Fullerton-poifect for a Mommy-and-Miri outing the week before camp and school. It is sick-making for moms and heaven for girls.

Enjoy your day, Miriam!!

And on to Dovi info:

He needs new sneaks. His new SMO's, while lovely and supportive,

do. not. fit. his. current. shoes.

He has the blisters, and I have the skin rubbed off my thumbs, to prove it.

I cannot force his feet into those sneakers again. So off we go to Nordy's this afternoon. Hopefully we find something and I don't need to go with this...

1 comment:

Orah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.