CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

It's National Send a Letter to Dovi at Camp Day

OK my faithful readers, now's my shameless plea to get Dovi MORE mail at camp.

Dovi's letter count:

Package from me: in the mail (candy for the counselors-Dovi can't eat it)
Package from my mom: Blokus trigon (want to take votes if it comes back with all the pieces? NOT a chance!)
Letters:
1 from me
1 from Shana
1 from Jacob

I send a letter a day-so he'll get about 8 more from me.

If you have kids who love drawing pictures (or writing stories/letters-it doesn't matter!), won't you please SEND A LETTER TO DOVI!

He loves mail!

Dovi P
c/o Camp Simcha
430 White Rd
Glen Spey, NY 12737

4 comments:

Shosh said...

Until when will he be there?

DESJ and Company said...

He's there through next Wed. Lots of time to mail a letter :)

Unknown said...

It's Dovi's counselor, and I just wanted to say that he REALLY REALLY loves getting mail, so I would encourage everyone to send something.
And in regards to the Blokus pieces, so far we have only lost one piece :-)
Raphi

Shosh said...

heads up! my kids just mailed a letter. when you get papers with drawings what appears to be a rainbow with a lot of strange letters surrounding it, and another circular picture described as a "for way cave" you'll know its from us!