CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On a More Serious Note

Dovi is doing well.

He's been quite the busy guy, entertaining guests, dining in fine restaurants, and doing a spot of shopping.

My sister came yesterday.

We went to Garden State Plaza to look for clothing for ourselves for my niece Yaffa's Bat Mitzvah which is in June (yes, we are going BACK to New Jersey the weekend of June 7!) . We were successful! Yay! Either way, in the mall, there is a carousel. Dovi was happy.



He actually sat in a store with my mother and me today for almost two hours! (he entertained himself by taking pictures with my phone and texting Benjie)

My back, on the other hand, is beginning to feel the pain of shlepping around a 70 pound hunk of burning lurve.

I come home on Thursday morning!!! Benjie and I are switching places. I miss Elisha, Shana, and Jakie SO much-I cannot wait to see them.

Today was Yaffa's Hebrew Birthday. So we had dinner and cake at my brother David's house. Happy birthday Yaffa!

No comments: