I hereby present to you...
25 Random Things About Me.
Although this fad has been quickly followed by The Mommy Survey so maybe this one isn't kewl anymore.
1) I love eating food. But hate making it. I dream of having a personal chef to make me lots of yummy food. That I didn't have to make.
2) I can tell you the type of car almost every one of my friends drives. And I recognize most car types as they drive by me. And I have no interest whatsoever in cars.
3) I have a big chicken pox scar in the middle of my forehead
4) When I was a teenager I had NO interest in the disabled community. I was not one of those girls volunteering on Sunday mornings at the Keshet Sunday School. Yet here I am.
5) When I get stressed out about Dovi's medical issues, I am seized by the unstoppable desire to paint. A wall. My best decorating projects have been directly correlated to Dovi medical crises. My room? Dovi pneumonia/hospitalization/ambulance ride from Evanston to Childrens. My dining room? Dovi's third broken leg in six months. Den? Dovi's second scoliosis surgery. Kitchen's second color? Dovi's first scoliosis surgery. Told ya so.
6)I am a good finder. Contact lenses, lost papers? I'm your gal.
7) I lay in bed thinking about different permutations of the various coupon deals that are out there and imagining transactions.
8) I hate football. I think it's idiotic.
9) I love building things. I would love to learn how to really use power tools. I'd love to hang drywall.
10) I get immense satisfaction from doing projects in my home myself. I love looking at something and saying "I did that!"
11) I am currently following 193 blogs. Yes, 193.
12) I have run four half marathons. But I have NO desire to run a full marathon. One might think that it's the next natural step, but for me, it's just not.
13) I'm finding myself as more of a morning person and less of a night person the older I get. One morning this week, I had showered, started a load of laundry, and folded the previous day's, and gotten Dovi on the school bus-and it was only 7:15.
14) I met Benjie at a Billy Joel Concert.
15) I knew in my heart of hearts while I was pregnant with Dovi that there was something wrong with him.
16) Conversely, when I was pregnant with ESJ there was no doubt in my mind whatsoever that everything would turn out ok. Even when I was 1 cm dilated at 19 weeks pregnant, I knew that the babies would be fine.
17) I'm bossy. And opinionated. I like things done my way.
18) My second and third toes on both my feet are kind of webbed.
19) I'm incredibly bow-legged.
20) I'm not a makeup girl. Last year, a friend dragged me to the makeup counter at Nordy's. I had not bought real (department store) makeup since before I got married. Yes. I had not bought real makeup in ten years.
21) I've never met anyone famous. Ever. I'm rather boring that way.
22) I didn't go to Disney World until I was over age 30.
23) I'm completely, 100% tone deaf. I'm so tone deaf it's scary. Even Benjie has never heard me sing. That's how bad I am. I'm too embarrassed to sing in front of him.
24) I'd love to learn how to sew. Oh, the things I could make!
25) I always said that blogs were dumb. I mean who wants to read other people's random ramblings?