Ninety three cents got me all you see here:
- 3 rolls paper towels
- 4 rolls toilet paper
- 400 napkins
- 1 box pasta
- 2 boxes granola bars
- 2 boxes baking soda
- 4 boxes coffee mate creamer sticks
- 4 packets tuna
- 8 kids' toothbrushes
- 2 tubes carmex
- 4 boxes single serve instant coffee
- 1 8 pack reeses peanut butter cups
- 2 2 packs reeses peanut butter cups
- 1 pack wet ones
- 1 bottle WD 40
- 1 four pack batteries
- and not pictured, safety goggles that I needed for chemistry class (can someone please explain to me why I paid a $50 lab fee for chemistry class and had to buy my own safety goggles? And furthermore, could someone also please explain to me why a girl in my class wore hers for our entire class today, including the first hour, where we were having lecture, not lab?
See the big huge two foot long receipts?
I love KMart doubles.
It took much planning and organizing, but I really think that I rocked the final KMart doubles event of the year.
If anyone is interested, I'm happy to give coupon matchups and the exact breakdown of how I did the deed.