CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Maybe I Should Consider a Blog Post?

I'm SWAMPED.

We got home on Tuesday night (Wednesday morning?) at 1:30 am.

Benjie drove...rather fast? For those of you who've made the drive, we got from Toledo to our front door in 3 1/2 hours. Yikes.

Our trip in a nutshell:

Drive was long but everyone was really good.

Kosher Subway was eaten.

No vomit.

However, there was bribery to take Dramamine. More about that later.

Bat Mitzvah was loverly.

Cast is off.

Cam Walker Boot is on.

Limited mobility.

Xrays in two weeks.

We are home.

In the next 24 hours, I need to come up with an incredibly creative gift for Dovi's Keshet staff (oops! you all read this), go to my niece's kindergarten graduation, grocery shop (it's a fabulous catalina deal week...SO much to steal buy), cook for Shabbos, finish unpacking and do the end of the laundry.

Deep breath.

I promise, I promise, I'll post pictures from the trip.

Including ones taken while handing out snacks at the gas station at 1:42 am in rural New Jersey.

6 comments:

Shosh said...

was it one of those gas stations where they pump the gas for you? i love those!

p.s. see u at jewel

Estie said...

I want to see the pics where they were running around when we were on the phone! Those sounded so funny!

Shira said...

Welcome back. I've missed you, and the blog.

Anonymous said...

yay, you're home! take your time, but we are anxiously awaiting that photo blog post...
debbie

chaviva said...

Welcome back Sara. Good luck getting back into the swing of things.

agent99 said...

glad your trip went well and everyone is home safe. dying to see the pics, 'cause you're not busy in the few hours before shabbos, right?

love,
P