CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Skunk Status Report

(I know you all need to know, otherwise you won't be able to sleep tonight)

I called Animal Control again this morning:

Me: "I need to have a dead skunk removed from my yard"

Her: "I have in the computer that you called about a live skunk yesterday"

Me: "Well yesterday, it was alive. Today, it is dead"

She laughed.

The skunk is STILL here.

Animal Control called me back. They'll hopefully come either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the supper idea. S is just SUPER - at ST party she was the BEST!! Good luck w/ the skunk!!!! Aviva

Your Older Brother said...

Nice. Your realize skunk smell lingers in an upwards cone about the size of the skunk for weeks...we had one that got squashed on our block a few years ago and for weeks after its removal the odor was still there.

Stephanie said...

Now that it's dead, can't your studly husband just pick it up and throw it out? Why do you need to call Animal Control?