Not that I'm prejudiced AT ALL.
But seriously. He is delicious!
I cannot wait to see him on Monday. This year, I feel like camp went by SO quickly. And half the mail I've sent him hasn't gotten there. Including the meds that I mailed ON MONDAY. So they need to rustle up some Pulmicort in the infirmary.
I learned today that:
- Dovi's team lost in color war. He says they cheated.
- I believe that this is the first year that he's actually lost
- Dovi really, really, REALLY does not like rectal temperatures. I'm sure you wanted to hear that.
- He did not have said fever. Phew.
- Dovi and friends did the Bunk 13 dance in the talent show.
- I've been told that I have to wait to see what that is.
- Raphi and co. are hard at work on the guest post. Hopefully we'll get it up over the weekend.
- I miss him SO much and cannot wait to see him on Monday!!!!
Today I ran 3.5 miles! I'm rather proud.
Because this year I need to train for TEAM LIFELINE hardcore.
Ask me why.
OK I'll tell you.
Because Benjie's running too.
And I need to beat him.
I must finish that half marathon AT LEAST 10 minutes before Benjie.
It doesn't help me that Benjie's 6 inches taller than me and thus has a 6 inch longer stride than me...