CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

So. It took a while, and some harassment...

But I have finally gotten pictures from Dovi's big party weekend, AKA the Chai Lifeline Inaugural Friends N Family Weekend here in Chicago.

A very generous family that happened to be out of town opened their lovely home for 6 Camp Simcha insane lunatics counselors, they were hosted for meals, and went swimming on Saturday night.

It was slightly madness but a great time was had by all.

First, the insane lunatics guys arrived on Thursday night. For whatever reason, it took them over an hour at

the rental car place and they didn't get to me until 1am.

That's when the 1 am hot dog event occurred. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because they inhaled the food too quickly

Friday was spent carrying mattresses down the street and buying stuff stealing stuff from my basement stockpile that they needed, and then the fun weekend began



Saturday night, another very generous family opened their home and swimming pool to the guys.


They ate barbecue at 11pm (yes, Dovi ate a hamburger and 1/2 a hotdog at 11:00 at night)

Sunday, was the annual Chai Lifeline Family Day at Great America.

When you go to Great America with Camp Simcha Counselors, be prepared for the unexpected.

Water fights will occur


Crazy pictures will be taken.


Awww...quiet moments might occur


Roller coasters will be ridden


Karaoke stages will be found...

Dovi's opinion of THAT




We all had a blast!


Sorry about the off lighting-it was really sunny!

And then, after from what I've been told was a mad dash to the airport, the insane lunatics counselors headed back to New York.


Dovi can't wait to see you all at camp in 3 weeks!

6 comments:

Miriam said...

Looks like Dovi had an AMAZING time!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome trip! I bet Dovi can't wait for camp!

Unknown said...

Doci is the smile-iest kid ever

Unknown said...

I like Dovi holding his ears during the Kareoke.
Kind of reminds me of what my kids do when I try and sing for them. Every, and I mean every single one of my kids have said 'Mommy NO!' or 'Mommy stop!' when I try and sing. Ans we are talking 1-2 year olds. What does this say to you?
Yehudit

amy (3Peas) said...

YAY D-man looks so happy- love all the pics :) I'm so glad I got to meet these guys ever so briefly- they really are amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh and you have to- HAVE TO- find a way to post that little video clip of Dovi at camp- the part in the kitchen where he dances....OMG it's so fabulous