CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Something Seems to Have Been Lost

(I apologize in advance due to the slightly questionable nature of this post. I just could not resist)

In translation.

Benjie and I were in a parking garage today. This sign was up in the elevator.



Ahem.

When there is stripping, they are not responsible for damage due to grinding. But what about bumping? Ohh I crack myself up.

When there is stripping going on, there might be damage from grinding.

Just sayin'.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like that parking garage is the place to be!

Shosh said...

LOL!!!!

Rach said...

I just fell off my chair at work, thats hilarious.

Rayli said...

that's a hilarious sign! where was it?

All My Monkeys said...

I love those kind of signs. I wonder if the "workers" get a kick out of them too.

Anonymous said...

Sara, if you liked that sign, you'll love the failblog. Not always, safe for work or kids, but you'll get a good laugh.

David Brand

All My Monkeys said...

Hey, I nominated you for an award. Check out my blog for details.