CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm exhausted!

My sister in law Rochie and I took our kids to the big parking lot behind one of the schools here to teach the kids (my 3 and her 1)to ride without training wheels.

Dovi needs a bigger bike, then we can discuss it-guess we're heading to Toys R Us this weekend.

But within 1/2 an hour, Elisha, Shana, and Jakie were all riding without training wheels! I spent the next hour and a half running the equivalent of a city block next to them whooping and cheering.

Then it was time to go home.

Oh My Lord.

We had ridden there (then WITH the training wheels), so obviously we had to ride home. It was 6 blocks-not bad, right?

So I put 1 training wheel back on to each bike b/c they were still riding in that speedy out of control manner-holy cow was it exhausting to get them home!

It took us 1/2 an hour to go 6 blocks! They kept crashing (WITH a training wheel!), falling over, rolling into the grass, running me over (while I was pulling Dovi on his bike b/c he was wiped too), and generally being irritating.

I almost had Rochie come and pick us up it was so insane.

But we made it!

They are very proud. I am very tired.

No comments: