CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Old Man!

So my bil David (he of the entire baseball uniform, remember?) is 35 today.
Happy Birthday! Glad you enjoyed your pedi :)

On to more exciting notes:

I have finally given away the big blue beanbag. Anyone who has been in my house has commented on the ENORMOUS denimish beanbag on my den floor. My red den. With the brown couch. And red and brown rug. With black painted wood furniture.

We are the third owners of the blessed beanbag. It is big. It is ugly. It is also very comfortable. Dovi loves it. He tends to go to sleep in it in the morning after getting up at 6 am and ripping his BiPap off his face.

But it is also heinous. and HUGE. Hence why my best friend Keren gave it to me-her dh could not cope with the hideousness of it anymore. After her friend could not deal with it anymore.

So I called my lovely neighbor. She has four boys. In five years. I've so far passed on my train table to her. Now she gets the beanbag.

I told them that when they can't cope with it anymore to pass it on to someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I just want you to know that I have been reading your blog for the past hour..going back to Feb...Josh is yelling at me to get off the computer. You write so well -I'm addicted to Dovi's Life!