CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Pictures



Last week, my triplet friend Amy came to visit. Well she's my friend who I happened to meet b/c we both have triplets. I'd like to think that had we met randomly, we'd be friends anyway. But frankly we never would have met had we not had triplets, so I guess she is my triplet friend :)

Amy is also a photographer-and an excellent one at that! I had told her that I wanted lovely pictures of Dovi. Dovi is notoriously hard to photograph-he just looks so....disabled. It's like photographs bring out the worst in him, not the best. He is anti-photogenic (is there a word for that?)

We had a lovely time-hung out, chatted, chatted, etc. I fell asleep all 3 nights mid conversation-I am just not a 1 am gal anymore!

Either way, on day 3 we took family pictures. As I told Amy, they make mt heart happy. Here ya go!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice family!