CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One of these things is not like the other

One of these things just doesn't belong...

Who remembers that song from your childhood? Yes, it's from Sesame Street...

Well on a daily basis in my lovely abode, there is something that does not belong on my front hallway console.

Look carefully.

See it?



Yes, it's a pair of socks. On my entry hall console.

Why are there socks there? Every. Freaking. Day?

Because Dovi seems to think that the front console is the appropriate place to put his socks every time he comes home. Because Dovi is like me and prefers to be barefoot at all times (well except for this winter. It's been so cold that I actually purchased, and wear, fuzzy slippers. No worries, I had a coupon for them and they were on clearance)

But back to the socks.

Every day, Dovi comes home and removes his boots or shoes.

And takes off his socks.

And puts them on the console.

And I mean every, single, solitary day.

I have begged.

I have pleaded.

But for some bizarre reason, that is where Dovi believes his socks belong.

I have actually considered putting a basket there for him to put them in

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?


And on a separate note, I would like to thank the wonderful soul who allowed his dog to make on our snow in front of our house and not clean it up. That little pile of poop has provided my little lovelies with many, many hours of entertainment.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey, at least that's the only thing on there.....
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

yes, a basket.
i hear a crafty opportunity calling!