CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friday...the fun didn't end!

Seriously. Did. Not. End.

Friday morning, bright and early, my immediate family plus a few nice guys (seriously, thanks guys for coming at that unG-dly hour in the freezing cold) went to the cemetery for my dad's unveiling. It was the most logical time to do it since we were all in town. Kinda weird to do it the day after Dovi's Bar Mitzvah, but heck, we did my grandma's unveiling the day after my wedding (but my mom did not tell me. She didn't want Benjie and I to feel like we had to come the morning after our wedding. OK I totally get it but still....)

So we went. It was freaking freezing. We unveiled. My father in law ran the show. My brothers both spoke beautifully. We ran back to our warm cars.

Wait. Hang on a second. We got a few more guests on Friday morning! Eli, Hudis, Ari and Ari also arrived, ready to continue the Dovi party.

And drove home, and then we headed out for our activity for the day (I felt like we were a shabbaton)...Jump Zone! It was perfect...entertained everyone! We had pizza there and headed on home to get ready for Shabbos.

We had a lovely, gorgeous Friday night dinner at Benjie's brother's house. But brrrr.....was it cold outside!

And because you all are all about the pictures, I hereby give you...fun at JumpZone!








Do you see Dovi crying next to the machine? All he wanted was a ball. So he cried. Until people gave him money.

Yay! Suckers!




But then. He noticed....there was a Cubs ball. He had another team. So more crying. More suckers.

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an awesome picture of my girls coming down the slide!! an added bonus that shana's in it too!
love, tamar

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

What great pictures!! Looks like so much fun was had by everyone! I especially love the human pyramid! WOW!!!

Rebecca said...

Next to the pictures of Yitzy of course, my favorites are Moishie jumping over Elisha and Raphi with the phone on the slide. Awesome pictures!
Rebecca