CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Tuesday Morning

I figure let's skip over all the past 2 days...he's on 6 liters of hi-flow oxygen and they upped his BiPap settings at night. I refuse to say when I think he might be released because every time I say hopefully tomorrow we seem to win ourselves another day or two.

They are starting him on steroids today and hopefully that will help us turn a corner. When you put your hands on his back you can feel the rattles in his lungs.

He's crabby and ornery and playing Playstation. And I bet that we'll have the same status report later on today.

Happy times!

2 comments:

Shosh said...

Dovi, get better!!! I hope the Blackhawks win is at least improving his mood....

chaviva said...

Just got back in town and read about what's been going on. Refuah Shleimah Dovi.