CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Still. Have. Not. Heard.

I seem to be completely paralyzed right now.

I have been waiting to hear from the nursing program that I applied to.

Since last week. The acceptance letters were supposed to be mailed "on or before April 1".

Well it is now APRIL 7th and I have. not. yet. heard.

But then again, neither has anyone else.

What the heck? Why are they messing with me this way?

Don't they know that I am totally way to OCD to deal with not hearing on the date I was supposed to?

I honestly cannot think of anything else right now.

Paralyzed.

Will update when I hear.


Oh and as a sidebar, if there was any doubt that the Robinol that Dovi is on to control his secretions (aka drooling) actually did anything, I direct you now to my lovely son who was not on Robinol for about 4 days thanks to my extreme forgetfulness over the end of Pesach. He is one juicy dude. But no fears, I picked up the Robinol today. Oh and no worries, everyone-I would've walked to Target to pick up his meds on Yom Tov-if I'd remembered to go. Yes, I'm clearly mother of the year. But he's really fine. Nothing like a freshly dried up Dovi.

2 comments:

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

I hope you hear soon. Nothing them drawing out to truly torture the students.

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Nothing LIKE them drawing it out. I am soooo smart. :-)