CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2008

We have a wheelchair!

First of all, happy birthday to Benjie. Unfortunately I was cheap and did not pay for air shipping on his present (which rocks btw) and it's somewhere between Arizona and Illinois on a UPS truck now.
I'm eating yummy artichoke spinach chummus at my desk and realized I could update on the life of the D...
Well...Dovi's wheelchair arrived yesterday-hooray! Of course they forgot to install the seatbelt so now they need to come back out to install it. But we have it and he can wheel around the house, scratching everything at leg rest level. I'll need to paint once this is all done!
I realized I haven't shared my latest "Dovi is having problems so I'm decorating" project. I recovered my kitchen and dining room chairs. The dining room was a little harder b/c the two armchairs have upholstered backs. Nothing a little hot glue gun and staple gun can't deal with! I'll post pictures tomorrow night. The kitchen was $5.95 worth of clearance fabric-and they look awesome! Yay for me.
That's all for now.

No comments: