CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

I never knew it could be so easy/they could be so nice

So I took Shana to the pediatrician today-yay! She has strep.

One Two Three Four
Who are we for?
Strep!
Strep!
Yay.....Strep!

Possibly the world's most perfect childhood ailment-easy to diagnose, easy to treat, and FAST to respond to treatment.

Well the office was really busy, so I decided rather than wait to have them call in the prescription, I'd take it in to the pharmacy. I've been having lots of issues with my local Osco. Out of meds, meds not ready, insurance incorrect, surly workers, etc. So I decided to try my local Target. I never knew getting meds could be a nice experience! I'm so used to the waiting and the mistakes at Osco I never knew it could be any different. We went to Target. I gave the scrip and our insurance card. They asked Shana what color ring she wanted on her bottle. We went and picked out some new hair clips as a "Mommy's sad your sick" prize. We went back to the pharmacy. It was ready! That was it. No fighting, no waiting.
Who knew?

Needless to say, I have called to get all Dovi's meds moved over.

No comments: