CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dovi's Night Life

So we're embarking on the loveliness of oxygen overnight. Dovi hates it. I mean abhors it. "I'm hate it Mommy. I'm hate it" It's honestly pathetic. However even more pathetic is satting 86-92 while asleep. So we persevere and torture our already tortured Dovi with more medical crap. Benjie and I were discussing Dovi's pathetic overnight situation:
1)Broken leg-can't walk
2)EBI Bone Stimulator on broken leg
3) Diapers with multiple changes overnight/at least 1 sheet change
4) g-tube feeding
5) pulse-ox
6) eye ointment, reapplied at least once
7) oxygen
It's getting ridiculous. The only thing we could add in would be BiPap, which would not shock me after his sleep study in May.
SuperFabuloso.
As D says, "Mommy, I need a break from ah-i-jen"

No comments: