CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 29, 2008

It's a pathetic day

When you make the orthopedist depressed.
Dr. Feldman called me yesterday...
"Sara, why isn't his leg healing? It's just not getting better. How long has it been?"
Ummm...
Well it's been 8 or 9 weeks. Still not healed yet. It should be. So we are embarking on electro therapy for him-
EBI Bone Healing System

http://www.ebimedical.com/products/detail.cfm?p=0C

It might help him. It might not. It's worth a try.

He'd like him on additional Calcium and Vitamin D-but for whatever reason he can't be on it when he's not walking b/c he can get kidney stones. I really don't understand what the connection is but I'll believe him :)

And he said he might as well walk b/c hey it's not healing anyway but then he backtracked and said no he shouldn't.

And he also said we really need to see the ortho here in Chicago. So I called Dr. Grayhack's office. They're "squeezing me in" in 2 weeks at 1:30 in the afternoon. So not only will I miss an entire afternoon of work, but in all probability I will sit in the darn ortho waiting room for 2-3 hours. And leave knowing nothing more than I do already.

I'm waiting for the call from Dr. Feldman's office about getting the stimulator.

No comments: