CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

I SO ANGRY!

I love it!

Last night, I was forcing putting Dovi to bed. It was 7:15. Yes, he's 10 and goes to bed at 7:15. But when you are 10 and have FD and get up multiple times per night and get on the school bus at 7 am and your body has to work 10 times harder than anyone else, heck, you need the sleep. But I digress.

He wanted to watch the Cubs game that came on at 7:05 pm. I said no. He can watch over the weekend but he needs to go to bed at 7:15. Sorry.

(Picture this)

Sitting in bed, pouting, arms crossed against cute little barrel chest:

BUT I SO ANGRY MOMMY!

I about melted right there. But no, he did not get to watch the Cubs game.

ssshhhh don't tell-Benjie is trying to find tickets for either Sunday or Monday. Anyone have any to sell? We need 4.


As I was tucking him in and hooking up his BiPap, he looked really sad.

"Why are you sad Dovi?"

"I miss Ben. I miss Ezra"

"Do you want to call them tomorrow?"

"Yes. I call them after school tomorrow"

Happiness! All is well in Dovi land. Maybe we'll call his counselor too just for good measure.

No comments: